Thursday, May 5, 2011

a SNEAK PEAK ...

This week we have had a SNEAK-PEAK of WONDERFUL {S}pring weather!

We ALL have LOVED it ... am i RIGHT!?!?!!!!!

My lil' gang have spent the majority of LIFE outside ... Right where we should be in this LOVELY weather!

Today I had MANY errands to run!

Because my kids were WONDERFUL in the GARDEN store, I let them each pick FLOWERS to plant!

{yes, i did bribe them with FLOWERS before we even went in! I H.A.T.E that store with kids ... it's so darn crowded & teeney-tiney!}

They were excellent & so excited to plant them ...
{notice Zachary's sunglasses UPSIDE-DOWN ... hehehe ... that's how he ALWAYS wears them & if ANY of you try to change that, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!}
-----
SNEAK PEAK of Mom's Day ...
{you better not be LOOKING Mom's of MINE!!!!!}
After planting flowers the kids left me alone to plant some WONDERFULLNESS for ME & my LOVERLY MOTHERS!!!



EEEEEEEEEK!!!!

I'm so EXCITED to give it to them!!!! :)


------

& for ANOTHER SNEAK-PEAK


It's ALMOST DONE!!!!


Hopefully this weekend it's FINISHED &

our garden gets the MUCH needed attention it DESERVES!

I bought plants TODAY, so they won't LAST forever in those plastic trays!

:)

Happy Mother's Day Weekend to Y'all!!!!!!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Lily wears hers upside down too. I LOVE it too!!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Zach's glasses are upside down? Oops! I guess I wear mine upside down too:)