Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something I Don't Understand ...

This little sleeping girl is sooo RANDOM! First off she sleeps with so much STUFF all around her, how is that even COMFORTABLE???!!! Next off, she has DOZENS of blankets, but somehow she ALWAYS ends up, wrapped in one of Zachary's blankets. When I take Zach's blanket away, she won't let me cover her with one of hers ... Why? Because her blankets are all for different "purposes", as she puts it. One is for CRYING, one is for SNUGGLING, another is for COZY TIME, while another is for DECORATION, & the list goes on & on! Why none of them are for SLEEPING, I have NO CLUE!! I took this blanket away from her last night & gave it back to Zach. Emma was in TEARS! I heard them talking after I left the room & Zachary wanted her to have a blanket to keep her WARM. He said, "I want you to have this Emma, you are my favorite & I don't want you to be cold." So I guess he gave it to her. So very, VERY, VERY random, but what do ya do?!?!? Just smile, & walk away!!! :)Here is the STACK of non-SLEEP-able blankets ...Onto other highlights of the last little while ---

Last week we got our kids, much needed, new shoes.

All of them got new ones, but Kye wouldn't hold still so I could snap a picture ...My older 2 loved their shoes SOOOO much that they wouldn't take them off their feet for the WHOLE day after we bought them. YES, they even slept in them for naps & for bedtime!

SILLY Kidd-os!!!!Another note:

This little guy was sick much of last week ...So HEARTBREAKING!!!

He threw-up for one complete day. By nightime, he didn't even have strength to STAND ... so, so SAD!

I swear he lost 5 lbs & he DOESN'T have that to loose!

He didn't have much of an appetite even the following days, so he didn't have any strength those days either. What did that lead too??? A LOT of carrying him around. Although sometimes I found it annoying, it is good for me to SLOW down & spend more time enjoying the small things about life. Sickness tends to make life slow down a bit. Maybe that's why we get sick in the first place, because we're going TOO fast!!

Idk, just a thought!

He's all better now!!!! THANK GOODNESS!

Life is so much FUNNER when you don't have SICKIES!!!!

{ps I know FUNNER is NOT a word, & you ain't supposed to say it, but I DO!!}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya amber funner is NOT a word! Also, your little kids are hilarious! Emma and her CRAP and Zack with his pose! Ha! He totally looks like a girl:) Give them all kisses for me and come vistit us soon!!