Monday, March 21, 2011

Washington --- Day 1 & 2

On March 7th we packed our precious cargo ---
And headed off for an adventure in Washington!On the 10 hour drive there I got this sweet baby ---& this bubbly girl ---While Zachary and Daddy hung-out in the "wok" truck.
{as Zach called it}
It was a pretty good drive.
Emma colored away and was able to help entertain Kye.
I think both of them LOVED the extra room!
{yes, having 3 in the back seat is a little SQUISHY, but hey they fit!}
We got there with enough time to eat dinner, look at Daddy's job, and GO TO BED!
It was a long drive & we were all EXHAUSTED!!
-----
The second day we got up EARLY! Because of the 1 hour time difference & them ALL sharing the living room space they were all awake by 6:ooAM ... woo-wee that's EARLY for me!
I was a little weary of setting out in a place I didn't know my way around, but with my GPS on my phone in tow we went out & about!
We found our way to WinCo to get the necessities ... aka MILK, treats, cereal & MORE cereal!
Then we headed to the mall to look for some RUN time for my kids since it was so SOGGY outside!
And RUN TIME we found compliments of the mall playground.
Even Kye learned to manuevar around the joint!
All I can say it THANK GOODNESS malls have play areas!! We visited that place DAILY! My kids were always BEGGING to go to the mall ... hehehe
{yes, it rained, poured, drizzled the whole week we were there!}
We had lunch with Daddy & then came back to our home-away-from-home to enjoy NAPS!!! Then we got to enjoy life with CABLE televsion.
Needless to say, my kids were in TV heaven!!That night we packed our kids up and went Downtown Spokane & walked by the riverfront.
It was FREEZING, but a REALLY pretty area!We also stopped by John Stockton's almamardar
{sp??? who would know???}
& I bought a T-shirt on CLEARANCE ... WOOT WOOT!
It was a fun night as a family out & about.
We were just GLAD to be with Daddy!!!!

1 comments:

Charisse said...

That playground looks like lots of fun! I love Kye going down backwards!!