Monday, March 28, 2011

Field Trip --- #5

Treehouse Museum---

This is one field trip that I have been excited for ...

I have been wanting to go to this place, but just haven't made the time to take my kids.

It was so much fun, & Emma thoroughly enjoyed herself!

I took WA-AAY too many pictures, but here are just a few:

1st is the Farm -

Complete with apron dress-ups & a cow to milk. Then there was the DRUM room which Emma LOVED!

The other 2 girls I was in charge of didn't appreciate the noise of this room, but I guess Emma is used to it since Al plays the drums in our house!
Then it was off to take care of the babies -
I just LOVE this picture ... The HUMUGOUS grin, the glasses, & with a baby, something she has always been fond of! She is such a cute lil' Mommy!

Of course she LOVED dressing up in ANYTHING she could-
These are all the girls I was in charge of: Seami, McKenna, & Emma, of course.
We had fun together doing all the "girlie" things the Treehouse had to offer.

One of the last things the girls did was play in the schoolhouse.

Emma sat down at the little desks & began drawing.

I was standing in the doorway for a little while, & finally decided to go over & see what Emma was drawing on her chalkboard.

& I'M GLAD I DID!!!

This is a picture of herself!

I LOVE it!!

I think she has the cutest, most creative ways of drawing.

I am going to print this picture

& hang in in her room!!! It was a fun time had by all!!

I love having these special times with just Emma!!

She is growing into such a wonderful little girl.

It's fun to watch her interact with the other kids

& see how much she has grown over the year.

I LOVE being her Mom!

She teaches me so much!!

Emma, I LOVE You!

I cannot believe my little girl is almost 5!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture looks like somthing Ashley would create! But that place is looks like so much fun! I wanna go! I love the glasses picture also, cute little emma!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I don't appreciate Megan's comment. Of course, when I showed Luis, he said it looked like my "hi mommy!" little girl I drew for Ann. I guess it's true. That place looks adorable:)

Unknown said...

Love it! How fun. You are such a good mamma. ;) Everytime we go, I always take way too many pics, too!

Charisse said...

That is my favorite Children's Museum!!! There is so much to do I could spend days there!!