Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun STUFF ---

It hasn't been all BAAAD!!! {see post below}
We have had some FUN, FUN, FUN while Daddy's been gone.
We battled with cousins at Aunt Charisse's ...While the women sewed on President's Day!The kids actually got along FANTASTIC on President's Day, & I just came a socialized while everyone else sewed their hearts out. It really was such a relaxing day! We will be having another sewing party this week ... I CAN'T WAIT!! I'll be sewing ME one of those cute aprons!
{I am modeling Ashley's Apron ... which brings me to my next off subject coversation piece ---
ASH, do you LIKE your aprons??? I haven't heard ONE thing about them, or seen ANY ... ANY pictures of you in them!!! What's up with that???}
We also have been making BELOVED sock puppets ---My kids LOVE dancing around with their sock puppets on their feet ... NOW that is ENTERTAINING to watch!! It was Zachary's idea to put them on his feet ... funny dude!!!
We also were able to go to the Kid's Safe Fair last weekend and that was TONS of fun!!!
We spent 3 1/2 hours there & could've spent MORE if it was just Emma!!
We got our face painted ---Got Balloon Things made ---
{& had to deal with the DEVASTATION when they popped}Got to RIDE on a MOTORCYCLE!!!
{the highlight of Zachary's time was spent on motorcycles, inside buses, driving a firetruck, and flying a helicopter ... ALL BOY!!!}My camera DIED after this "RIDE", but My Mommy had her camera.
So the rest of the FUN we had was captured with hers, so I'll have to just tell you about it!
We toured MANY different vehicles, learned about Fire Safety, which really sunk in with Emma and Zachary ... they have talked about it ever since!
We got to color pictures, play on a playground, ride on scooters, do little crafts, get TONS of free "STUFF" {that Emma has LOVED to put with her "STASH" of ... JUNK ...}, pet many FORIEGN animals, & have a GLORIOUS time being with Grandma ... THANKS for coming and helping me Momma -Cita!!!
We have also baked some Yummy stuff ---
-orange rolls, carmelitas, cookies, mini cupcakes, & kid friendly dinners

Don't worry, we have shared ALL the treats with WONDERFUL neighbors who have been taking care of us, so we haven't gained 10lbs since Daddy left. I really haven't been eating my days away ...

We also got to go to the Bountiful Pool with Aunt Megie & Uncle Blake ---



It was such a BLAST!!!
Thanks for inviting us to do something fun for a NIGHT!!!
We can't wait to come again!!!
-----
So although it's been hard!
I have been trying to make the MOST of it!!!!
This just MIGHT become my permanent life ...
I'll SURVIVE ... I hope!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay thanks for coming it made blake's week! We loved playing at the pool and Blake LOVED the slide

Charisse said...

When I saw those motorcycles, I thought of Zach! I'm glad he got to "ride" one!