Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm not gonna sugar coat it!!!

This week has been HARD!!!
I know it's only TUESDAY!!! That's one reason it's so AWFUL!!
I'm not sure why outta all the weeks Alfie's been gone why this week is so hard??!!
Is it because I know he'll be HOME soon? ... SOON!!! {like 2 days SOON!!}
Is it because I'm at my witts end??
Is it because I've had a major disappointment to start out the week?
IDK -- I just know that it's been HARD!
I do LOVE these kids ... A LOT!!! But sometimes they just make my hair stand-up like THIS!!!!This little boy is my HARDEST!!! UGH ... double UGH!!!I don't know if he's the hardest because he's close to the HORRIBLE 3's, or if it's just because Daddy's been outta town on buisiness.
{that's when the AWFULNESS started!!!}
The things that will get me through this week are:
-Knowing Alan is coming HOME!!!! Woot, Woot!
-Having sweet smiles to look at
-& big helpers ...
RIGHT!?!?!
---
No, really, Emma has realized this week has been tough on her Mommy.
{She even told the material cutter lady about Mommy yelling and screaming at her kids a lot. MOST. EMBARASSING. MOMENT. OF. MY. LIFE!!!}
She is trying to do things that "HELP" me out ... She's so THOUGHTFUL!!!
This morning I got outta the shower and she was so excited to show me that she had made my bed!
Then I was doing laundry today and went downstairs to get dinner off the stove & she ran in my room and did THIS:

SOOO SWEET!!!

Then after dinner, while I was dressing the boys for the pool, she loaded all the dishes from the sink into the dishwasher. What an ANGEL!!!!

I knew there was a REASON we had a GIRL first!!!

I NEEDED IT!!!

Anyways, I truely hope these next 2 days are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than these past 2!!!

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I love sweet little Emma! I know you named her Emma ASHLEY for a reason:)