Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Break ---

Before we talk about Spring Break, let's talk about what's NEW ...

... like BRAND, SPANKIN' NEW!!

I have NEVER, EVER, EVER had a NEW, BIG kitchen appliance!!

Last Saturday it was time to say GOODBYE to our old dishwasher who had seen MUCH better days!!! He was just not cutting it ANYMORE!

We'd have to scrub the dishes BEFORE putting the in & AFTER taking them out!!!

ANNOYING!

So, SEE YA LATER!!!

Hello, my NEW DISHWASHER who cleans like a DREAM COME TRUE!!!

I will keep you FOREVER ... {as long as you keep cleaning!!!}Now, onto SPRING BREAK!

The weather has been CRUMBY,

so we have done many COOKING escapades together.

Cooking with kids = COOKING TREATS!!!

{at least that's the rule at our house}

MMMMmmmmm!!!!


So, while I melted the chocolate:

They crushed the graham crackers:& we put it ALL together & get this lovely dessert:Yummmmmm ... it WAS good! Yes, It's gone & I have NO GUILT!!! I think the reason these 2 like "cooking" with me is so they can lick out the aftermath ...Yes, I definently think that why HE does it!!!!!This was my BIGGEST helper of all!!! He sat in his high chair eating lunch, & then got down & played his heart out!

I think he secretly LOVED that his brother & sister were pre-occupied so he could get all the toys that he wanted & didn't have to fight anyone over them.

{At our house there are some pretty ridiculous toys that my kids fight over!!!!}

Yeah, for treats & YEAH for having kids to cook with!!!

Although, sometimes it's a PAIN to have them grabbing for everything, I hope they have {SWEET} memories of cooking with me!

I have MANY memories of sitting on the counter cooking with my Mommy!!!!

MORE fun to come of Spring Break ...

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Why is Zachary wearing a pink girlie apron? Your dishwasher looks fabuloso!