Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Washington --- Day 3-5

On day 3 we ventured to Target of Spokane & scored these AWESOME masks ...I was bummed that they didn't have anything grand in their clearance, but these masks provided good entertainment for my children.
In a 250 sq. foot, one bedroom apartment we did get some noteworthy fit throwing from all 3 of my children. But no one is cute doing it except Kye. All-in-all my kids do REALLY well at keeping quieter than normal,
being content to color, & play games with Mommy.
I tried to spend as little time as POSSIBLE in that old, dirty apartment, but sometimes we just had to be there. We made the most of the time we had together!
I was able to go on a couple of runs while in Spokane.As you can see I made Alan follow CLOSE behind me!!!
The area we were in was GHETTO!!!
I mean REALLY ghetto!
I was terrified to run by myself even with my mace, so Alan was a good supportive husband & followed close behind so I could continue my training.
Oh, I love that guy!!!
My runs always cosisted of some really PRETTY views as part of my run.
It was really kinda fun to run in a new place, with HILLS right around EVERY corner.
On day 4 this little boy was SICK & TIRED of being strapped into his car seat!!
We stayed home for the majority of the day & yes, WATCHED movie, after movie!Maybe NOT the best thing, but my kids were THRILLED!
We had popcorn & treats & truely enjoyed our MOVIE day!!!After a day full of watching movies some of our hair looked a little interesting!That night we visited Daddy at work & had fun playing around at the job site.
Day 5 was filled with running needless errands just to GET OUT!
That night we visited the Spokane Temple.
It was GORGEOUS!
My kids wanted to play, IN THE DARK & FREEZING COLD, on the temple grounds.
They had no desire to leave, but I quickly assured them to the car, so we didn't FREEZE into Statues!
Now to look forward to a wonderful weekend with Daddy!

0 comments: