Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aprons ... & a little GUILT!

On Thursday night I had COMPANY to pass the night away!! I loved having people around and it's ALWAYS fun to craft something together. Michelle and I are the only 2 who haven't made this specific pattern, so we got together and CRAFTED the night away!!!Dave always joins in on the fun too!!
He is such a reamarkable CRAFTER!!!Here's the finished products:
{St. Patrick's Day}{Valentine's & Easter}It's totally AWESOME to have 2 new aprons to wear since we made them reversible!
I LOVE APRONS!!
{thanks Momma-Cita for helping me do mine!!!}
----
Now onto the guilt ...Don't you love 'em?!?!?
I know I do!!!
:)

3 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

I love all the aprons you girls make. So cute and creative!

Anonymous said...

Those Shoes are the bomb!! I love them and I'm oh so jealous:)

Michelle said...

Ow OW! Those shoes are A-mazing! The aprons are pretty cute too!