Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday Boy!

I can't believe my Baby is TWO!!!

{kinda crazy to have my baby that old & not have another one on the way or in tow, but OH SO NICE!!}

{take note: he is holding up 2 fingers to show he's 2 ... what a cutie!}

We got visitors, Dave & Grandma Fergy, first thing so the present opening began early!

& boy did Kye know how to open presents!!!!

We had a WONDERFUL day celebrating with him!
He sure LOVED all his presents!

& He was quite the PRO at blowing out candles on the cake too!

It was sad to not have Daddy there to celebrate with, but we still had an OUTSTANDING day celebrating our Little Man!


{I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS TWO!!!!}

We love this little active Boy!

With two little boy running around sometimes life is CRAZY, but we wouldn't change it for ANYTHING!

Kye is very active!

He talks, but not in full sentences like his cousin Afton, but we still can understand him ... well at least Mommy can!

He has been switched to a big boy bed ... within the last week ... & loves it at NIGHT {naptime not so much LOVE}

He likes to eat, but only on the GO!

He is actually BARELY on the charts for his 2 year old stats ... too bad I don't have his exact stats for ya!

He loves to do whatever Emma & Zachary are doing!

He's a PUSHER of things {meaning he likes to push things like big cars, outdoor lawnmower, & the popper toy thingy --- my other two definetly didn't get the use outta those things like he has!}

He LOVES trucks/tractors {& points out all the tractors as we are driving around}

He could throw a ball back & forth for HOURS!!!!

He has a tender little spirit that doesn't like to be told NO.

He is my little snuggle bugger & I love it!

He hasn't sucked his thumb in MONTHS!!!

{WAHOO!!!! -- the tape trick worked for us!}

He loves to read his OWN book while I read books to Emma & Zachary ... He doesn't want to read the book with me ... Goofball!

He's growing up WA----AY TOO fast!!!

We love ya Kye Guy!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

These kids are all growing up too fast! I'm secretly glad Jared doesn't talk as much because then he still feels kind of like a baby to me! You did a great job on his car cake! It's so cute!

Anna said...

So fun! Happy Day to your little guy!