Sunday, January 15, 2012

*** Adult Game Night ***

The night before Ashely & Luis left to go back to California we got together as couples at Dave's new house. We ate pizza, talked/socialized, played games, had snacks, & laughed A LOT!!

It was fun to have one last HOOOO-RAH with them before they left!

I didn't get many pictures, but I did want to remember the night so here's the POST:{We were lucky enough to have Santa eat with us!!!}






Although I didn't get pics of EVERYONE we were all there except Daddy-o. :(

Thank y'all for coming & enjoying the night with us & thanks Dave for hosting it for us!!!

{I BAWLED all the way home knowing that I wouldn't get to see Ash & Lu at Mom's the next time I went :(}

Good Luck having your baby Sista!!! Can't wait to see Little Miss Moreno!

{isn't she TEENEY TINY for being due the end of January!! I'm glad I'm not pregnant next to her!!!}

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I didn't know you cried all the way home! By the way, I'm not sure who shot that picture, but I think my face looks fat. Thanks a lot:)