Friday, January 13, 2012

December 26th

I quite liked that Alfie got the day AFTER Christmas off!

It was like the holiday just kept going & it was LOVELY!

We both got a nice run in that morning, & then we got to enjoy reading ALL the Christmas books before they got put on the book shelf! :)Then it was off the return some items & then to FIVE GUYS ... YUMM-O!

I LOVE this place!

My kids LOVE the peanuts, & the grilled cheese!& the SODA, of course!

{soda is a RARE commidity as our house}

& I LOVE IT ALL!!!Alan was probably SICK of eating at the place since thats what he has been outta town building is a Five Guys in Washington. He gets to eat at either of the other stores in Washington ANYTIME he wants ... FOR FREE! So needless to say, he does eat there at least twice a week --- LUCKY!!!!! But he KNOWS how much I like to eat here too, so he suprised me & drove us there for lunch --- THANKS BABE!After lunch we came home & waited for Grandpa & Grandma Fergy, Dave, Ashley & Luis to come over to visit us. We had a WONDERFUL visit & got spoiled from them TOO!!We relaxed, talked, ate some more, ---& enjoyed some DANCING!!!Grandma was convinced to color with Emma instead of dancing & I think Grandmas couldn't of been HAPPIER!!
It was FABULOUS to be able to stretch out the holiday for 2 days!
{At least it felt that way to me!}

0 comments: