Friday, January 6, 2012

Adult Dinner 2011

This is the 2nd year that we have gotten together at Christmas Time & gone out to eat as ADULTS. It's a fun tradition that I hope lasts for many more years to come!

Here's Mommy & Daddy:Davey & Michelle:Charisse & Jason:Ashley & Luis:Dennis & Julie:Megan & Blake:& US:Now you have met my FAMILY!!

... minus my other older brother & his wife, they were home sick for the weekend :(

We went to California Pizza Kitchen & enjoyed yummy pizza & free dessert for me!

{they burned my pizza, but free red velvet cake was worth the burned pizza!!}

Then those of us who were brave enough to endure the BITTER COLD went to see the LIGHTS @ Temple Square. Such a FUN thing to do as adults ... I think!

{no stress of kids & if they are by you or NOT!}






It was a fun night & I always ENJOY a night out with my Baba!!!

His company was so good to us: even though he was working outta town the whole month of December, they flew him back n' forth for EVERY holiday thing we had that month. It truely made me realize that we were so BLESSED to be able to find & work for such an AMAZING company!!! Such a blessing to be employed by such a caring company!

On a side note:

We had a lot of fashion Statements for the night ---

#1 We obviously ALL must have GOOD taste in BOOTS!!!



#2 Alan learned how to STAY warm!

#3 Mom ALL taught us a NEW way to wear our boots!


Sometimes you just can't decide weather to TUCK or NOT, so once of each works well!!!!

0 comments: