Friday, August 12, 2011

TODAY ...

As I look through all my pictures to get to these from TODAY, I realize I have many things I would like to blog about, BUT TODAY is TODAY & I wanna blog about it TODAY!!!

So, on with the show ...

It started out a near perfect morning ... I was able to have my Honey home for breakfast, so we could ALL EAT AS A FAMILY!

That may seem like a simple task for some families, & to tell you the truth it used to happen as least every night with ours, but these past 6 months have been a ROLLERCOASTER for us, so family meal time MAYBE happens on SUNDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY!!!

It was fun to sit around the table & chat it up, so NO --- I didn't photograph the moment! :(

Then as my Hubby left, & the boys & I dropped Emma off at school, we started off on a new ADVENTURE for us ...This will be something that will be fun for all of us 3!!!!

I have been SEARCHING far & wide for a double stroller on KSL for MANY months. Yesterday I happened upon this one that was right down the street from me & only $80 ... PERFECT-O!!!

I went ride over & SNAGGED it for myself. :)

After showering, getting ready, & picking up Emma ... BOY AM I GLAD THAT HER NORMAL KINDERGARTEN DAY IS EXTENDED! Fridays are SOOOOO SHORT!!!! ... we ventured onto making cookies!

With 3 kids HELPING away I didn't get many "HELPING" shots, but they sure enjoyed the treat that followed the "HELPING" phase! {& I sure enjoyed the break from ALL the "help" ... hehehe}Mmmm ... I loved freshly baked cookies & milk!

I haven't made cookies in such a long time I think my kids were in SHOCKED when I told them I was going to make them. Kye probably has only seen me make them when he was a BABY ... like 2-3 months old ... REALLY!!!!!!It was actually really fun ... especially when you have an AWESOME spatula to cook with --- thanks to a wonderful friend!!!! Seriously everytime I get a chance to use that spatuala I get so GIDDY!!!!! :) Oh Happy Days!I know I complain OFTEN to my husband about how HARD it is to deal with KIDS!

I do feel bad to complain & even worse to admit it on here, but it's H-A-R-D!!!!

LONG, ENDLESS, DAYS have been FREQUENT here!

Daddy is usually gone from sun-up to sun-down & it's been HARDER than I expected!

I have been FULL of complaints for EVERYONE ... ie: Husband, Mom, Sisters, etc

Life is GOOD!

I LOVE these kids to pieces!!BUT they are A-LOT of work!!!

It has been a good day today & I'm glad to have good days like this, to make the HORRIBLE, HORRID days alright!

There has been a few things that have TRIED to ruin today

- my ACHIN' back!!

{I don't know why, but it's in TERRIBLE pain & has been for days ... I won't let it RUIN today!}

- & my "WONDERFUL" toddler

{he LIKES to be held ALL THE TIME! if he's not being held he is usually crying at my feet ... oh the JOYS!}

Other than those 2 minor details, TODAY will be GOOD!

{espcially cause I'm going to go ice my back & eat cookies/milk --- MmmmMmmmm!!!}

Enjoy the weekend!

{I'll try even though my Hubby will be WORKING :( for part of it ... UGH!}

I'm thankful for this JOB, I'm thankful for this JOB, I'm thankful for the JOB, I'm thankful for this JOB, I'm thankful for this JOB, I'm thankful for this JOB!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I'm thankful for school, I'm thankful for school, I'm thankful for school, I'm thankful for school:)

Anna said...

love the pictures of all your feet...

and hope your back feels better!