Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hangin' with my BOYS!

It's been really fun to just "hang with the boys" while Emma has been at school!

It's fun to watch them interact together, & play like BOYS play!I have loved that I can go running with them EVERY morning, & that they enjoy it too!

We have just 4 more days of "the boy" routine & then Emma will be OFF-TRACK!
I am excited for her to be off-track!
It means LAZY mornings of snuggling in bed while watching cartoons can once again happen!!!
It will mean, that running in the mornings will have to stop for 3 weeks ... UNLESS I can convince Emma to ride her bike along with us ... hmmmm, maybe that'll work!

All-in-all it's been a wonderful time hanging out together, but I am also excited for the "new" schedule of having Emma home for a little while!
I think I'm LIKING this "track" thing!!!!!
:)

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Love those cute boys!

Lindsey said...

So cute!! You have the cutest kids!