Thursday, August 4, 2011

First day of ScHoOl!??!!

How did this little princess turn from this:To THIS????I can't believe that my little Emma is all grown-up & starting KINDERGARTEN!!

& I can't believe I am old enough to have a KINDERGARTENER!!!!

{now that makes me feel OLD!!}

---

Her "first" day was really a Back-to-School shin-dig with parents.

Sometimes we were in the same room & sometimes we weren't.Alan & I tried to sit on the side & just watch from a distance.

It was fun to watch her interact & introduce herself to people.

She'd say, "Hi, I'm Emma. What's your name?"

They'd answer & then she'd say, "Now we can be friends since we know each others name!"

or she also said, "NOW WE'RE FRIENDS!"

It was CAAAA-UTE, but a little saddening to see how BIG she really is getting!

Bitter/SWEET fo-SURE!!!Her first "OFFICIAL" day of school was just YESTERDAY!

Boy, was she ready!


TOO GROWN-UP FOR ME!!!

By the time she made it into the classroom she was READY for me to leave, & I wasn't sure I was ready to leave! But I made it back down the hall & out the front doors with only one person asking me if I was OK! {hehehe ... EMBARASSING!!!!!}

Emma we/I LOVE you!

I'm so proud of the little Girlie you are becoming!

You are such a great example to your brothers!

You make our family so JOYFUL!

You are such a BIG-TIME helper!

It's fun to watch you succeed!

I know this year will be SOOO much fun for you!

You love LIFE & we LOVE you!

Have a FUN year in KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!!!

& PLEASE don't grow-up TOO much!!! ... PRETTY PLEASE w/ sugar on top!!!!!

5 comments:

The Berg's said...

Pretty sure I've seen many a parent walking away crying on that day. Sure melts your heart! She is super cute!

Charisse said...

Michaela said the same thing to kids last year! I love it! What a cute little kindergartener!

Jamie Lamb said...

She's adorable. It is hard to watch them grow up.

The Jones Family said...

soo crazy!! i remember all the cute pics you would email me when she was just a babe, now look at her! she is darling!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I wish I could just sit and watch her in Kindergarten:) She looks so cute!