Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Clydie Adams

This was Emma's first day of BALLET ... August 3rd 2011 ... it was such an exciting day for the both of us!!! I have dreamed of the day I could put her in dance as it was such a fun & positive thing for me & she has always pranced around the house wishing to dance her heart away.

As I live far away from where I grew-up I wasn't sure of where to put her, but as I looked around I found Clytie Adams Ballet School & though it sounded like a good place to start. I was just a little afraid of getting into a class because of her extended day kindergarten & I've heard it's a popular Ballet School. On the day of registration I got online first things & found a class that'd work with kindergarten & all.

YIPPITY-SKIPPITY!!!!I got a babysitter for my boys on the first day of dance so I could stay & watch it.

{I also wasn't sure about where to drop her off. It's down a CRAZY alley-way & if it was in someplace scary instead of Kaysville there's NO WAY I would really believe that it was a descent place. Emma calls it "the magical dance tunnel"}She LOVED her first day of dance & asks everyday going to school if today is BALLET CLASS ...

Unfortunately it's only once a week so most of the time I have to reply NO!

But the days I say YES, are happy days for ALL!!!

:)I'm so glad she enjoys it as much as I had hoped!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Cute cute CUTE! I wish I still looked that adorable in a unitard. Maybe I'll put one on again and see... :)

Anna said...

AH! She's a doll and I love her cute straight hair in her pig tails... :-) I just put Shiloh in dance starting in sept. and I'm SO excited. (it's only a 5 week program but...) I went out and got her little leotard and took millions of pics of her in it already!