Tuesday, August 2, 2011

24th & 25th of July

Because this lovely Pioneer Holiday fell on a Sunday this year, it meant that we got to CELEBRATE for 2 days ... YAHOO!!!

On Sunday we went to Mom & Dad Fergy's for Dutch oven potatoes & brats/hot dogs

Mmmmmm ... I'm LOVIN' the dutch oven-ess this SUMMER! Yes, about 3 minutes upon arriving at G & G Fergy's Emma bashed her head into Daddy's hammer ... it left a hole in her head, but she recovered quickly!We taught my family "the stick game" ... & yes, these are my OLD Brother's!

It's their Birthday on the 24th, so I guess their's is the ONLY birthday we get together & celebrate for ... maybe it's because we just like to make fun of how OLD they are getting!! heheheThe next day we went to ...

YEP, WILLARD!This kid LOVED being buried

#1#2#33 x in one day ... ya, I think he LOVES it!





It was such a fun weekend spent with family & reflecting on our wonderful PIONEERS!!!

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

What a surprise...a post about Willard Bay! He he he:) I'm thinking I'll have to go there some day.