Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Workin' BOYS!

A couple of weeks ago Daddy was leaving to go work at Dennis & Julie's for the morning before he had to be to work at noon, & Zachary was in TEARS cause he wanted his Daddy. Daddy was a good sport & we talked & decided that Zachary would be a "GOOD HELPER" for work that day. I would go get him right before naps at 2pm.

The "BOYS" got lunches packed, workin' clothes on, sunscreen in place, & there hats to protect there heads ... they were officially READY for a hard day at WORK!!!!
Zachary LOVED it!
I went & got him after picking up Emma from school & he was still ALL SMILES!
He was now at a "REAL" job site & was sitting in the shade playing with tools ... too bad I didn't snap a quick picture, it was DARLING!
I thought he's ZONK-OUT on the way home from being so exhausted, but I was WRONG!
He TALKED non-stop, the WHOLE way home, about the FUN/WORK he did with Daddy!!!
{That made for a WONDERFUL nap time when we all got home!}
He asks EVERYDAY if he can go to work with Dad ... Unfortuately most days don't work out so well!

Thanks Daddy for ALL the hard work you do ALL THE TIME!!!!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

How fun for Zach!!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

That makes me want to cry! What a sweet daddy to take him along!