Friday, August 12, 2011

Bakcyard Camping

This is something that has happened for quite a few summers in a row ... Although Emma asked for it ALL summer long I wasn't sure it was going to work out because Daddy's schedule has been so scouwampus & is usually not home at nights to set the tent up & I'm not motivated to do it all myself!

BUT, in the end it worked out. After cleaning up from Willard Daddy began setting up the tent while Mommy & Kye made a visit to the Dr.'s.
After finding out how miserable Kye really was we opted to NOT put him in the tent ... especially cause we didn't make it back home until after 10:30 from Walgreen's & he wasn't able to have any medicine at that point cause for some reason they couldn't figure out how to fill the perscription.


Emma, Zachary, & Daddy had a lovely sleep outside while Mommy & Kye slept inside.

I didn't get a picture of Daddy cause he left at midnight to go get Kye's meds cause they were finally filled in case Kye woke up in the night in misery.

Poor boy!

He slept right through the night probably out of pure exhaustion!!!

Needless to say, I HATE taking kids in LATE at night, we ALWAYS seem to get the run-around at Walgreen's cause they are the only ones open late around our neck of the woods.

I'm glad Kye is back to normal & we finished his last dose of all the meds TONIGHT!

I'm glad Emma got her summer wish to sleep in the tent!

I'm glad my TWIN is in a different time zone, so I can call & VENT even though it's SUPER late here!

It was WONDERFUL that the next day was Sunday & we were going to a baby blessing of my niece, Sophie, so we got to sleep-in & not have to be to church until 2pm!

The SLEEPING-IN was much needed by ALL after the HORRIBLE, VERY BAD night we had!!!

I LOVE my SWEET Husband who is willing to do EVERYTHING for me!!

& last but not least ... I want those LAZY SUMMER DAYS BACK!!!

:)



















1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Walgreens is just not the same without Lu:( I'm glad you can call and vent to me too!