Friday, August 12, 2011

One more TIME!!!

Yes, I know you don't wanna see ONE MORE WILLARD BAY picture, so just SKIP this post! Here we go again ... ROUND 60...66??!!?? Anyways a couple of Saturdays ago we headed to that beloved "beach" once again. This time we invited the whole Fergy Clan - Ash & Lu, & had a rip-roarin' time together!! I'll let the pictures talk ...


{yes, this kids fell asleep in my arms ... we found out later that night that he had a double ear infection with puss behind both ears ... no wonder he was so OFF!!}




























Yes, it was a colder day, but we had LOADS of fun!


Thanks Fergy Clan for joining us!! :)

{yes, it's been about 2 weeks since I was there & I still hope to make it back again THIS SUMMER!!! I MISS IT!!! :(}

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Look at those shapey legs Amber! We never do seem to get invited anymore. Is it because of our thick Spanish accents?

Anna said...

your swim suit is darling and I agree with the above comment---you have awesome legs! I just started running in hope to have good legs too and all I got were sore hips. :-) I think I might need better running shoes...or maybe better running form? ha