Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bubble Pool & 1 Side Note ...

After my kids got their "noodles" from Grandma & Grandpa Fergy on Saturday ALL i heard about was, "When are we GOING to the Bubble Pool???!!!" Well, i finally decided that after 2 days of it, Tuesday would be the day!

They were in PURE HEAVEN for almost 3 hours!!

They were even so WORN-OUT that there wasn't much fuss when I said it was time to go!!!

This little boy could actually balance REALLY well with his NOODLE & proceeded EVERYWHERE with it!It was so fun to chase after him & see how much FUN he was having!This CrAzY boy loved DIVING after his noodle & loved going completly under to get to it!Emma finally figured out how to FLOAT on the noodle & was excited to practice that ALL OVER the pool!These kids are gonna be FUN to watch this summer at the POOL!

They are getting some good practice in for it too!

Hopefully it will WARM-UP sometime in the near future!!!!

-----

On a SIDE NOTE:

I would like to introduce you to our HOUSEHOLD HORDER:Did you see that BED of hers???!!!!

Oh well, it's supposed to be a bed, but I don't think you can really tell!!

Here's another view:She thought she was in trouble for how much JUNK was in her bed ... needless to say, this is the NORMAL!!! I don't understand how she even SLEEPS among all that JUNK!

They both claimed that they were just playing Rupunzel ...SiLlY KiDd-O's!!!

I knew her name was

Emma ASHELY for a reason ... she seems to of picked up the hoarding habit from the Aunt she is named after!!!! {Read about it here}

Oh, for the LOVE of HOARDERS!!!! :)

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Excuse me! You did not ask for permission to use my blog post. Oh, and I must say that I think Emma's hoarding skills are top notch:)