Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter, Easter, Easter ...

On Saturday we had 2 Easter Egg Hunts ...

Yep, DOSE ... DOUBLE ... TWO!!!!

It was LOADS of fun to go from ONE to the OTHER!!!

We started the Madsen Easter Egg Party dying Easter Eggs ...These 2 wanted to do Egg after Egg ... They LOVED it!

{We will be doing more dying tonite!}We ate a lil' "snack" & then got ready to go HUNT for eggs!It was so FUN to watch my kids search for a basket full of EGGS!Here's the end result:Happy KIDS, LOTS of Eggs, Lots of candy & LOTS of fun random gizmos & gadgets!!!

-------

Then we opened eggs, chatted, played, enjoyed the sunshine, & the adults looked for their ONE hidden EGG ... Let me just go on record of saying "I WAS NOT THE LAST ONE TO FIND MY EGG THIS YEAR!!!

{i think this is the START of a new trend for me ... I HOPE!}Then is was time for the FERGUSON EASTER EGG HUNT ...

My kids were welcomed by ALL ---We ATE Yummy, Divine, Delicious, Scrumptious, Mmmmm Good Crepes!

Oh boy, I ATE myself HAPPY!!!

They were SOOOO GOOD!

{Too bad I didn't get any pics cause I was cooking away my hashbrowns & EATING!!!}

The Men then hide all the EGGS

& then the kids were sent out to search for their DOZEN ...Grandpa & Grandma also gave the kids SUNGLASSES & SWIMMING NOODLES!



The NOODLES & GLASSES were a HUGE hit for ALL the kids!


Zachary's noodle was mistankenly taken home by another cousin ...

we stopped by on our way home & got it back.

Emma's noodle was fought over by her & another cousin because they both thought it was hers ... it was solved by a SNEAKY process!!! {aka showing the cousin their noodle & then Grandpa mixing them up & handing them back out}

All-in-all at least they will be well LOVED!!!!

{My kids didn't leave me ALONE until I let them use their noodles at the bubble pool this week!!! Post Coming Soon!!}

All the Easter Egg Hunting was a BLAST!!!

Thanks Grandpa & Grammy Madsen & Granpa & Grandma Fergy

for all your work!!!!

0 comments: