Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This Little Boy ...

Is GROWING up TOO fast!!!

can you even believe he is already 16months!!!!

I know I can't!!!!

I haven't posted about what he's been up to in a while, so HERE WE GO ...

-For some reason when he THROWS A FIT, he BANGS his head ... HARD ... on something repeatedly until you pick him up.

{ie: tile floors, kitchen cabinets, chairs, dressers, YOU, concrete, you name it, he's done it!}

What a STINKER!!!

-Other than that small note of FIT throwing, he really is a WONDERFUL baby!!!

{maybe not a baby to EVERYONE else, but I'm gonna hold onto that name as long as possible!}-He is a little CHARMER!

He gives people a big grin & then immediately will SHY away from them into my shoulder.

I love it!

-He's such a MOMMY'S BOY!

{both my boys are ... which sometimes ends in COMPLETE & UTTER jealousy!} -Just within the last couple of weeks he has become a much better EATER!

Not saying he didn't eat good before, but now he eats A LOT more than he use to!!!!

Thank Goodness, cause he is on the smaller side of LIFE!

-He is a MAJOR thumb sucker!!!

For right now, I LOVE THIS trait about him! It's DARLING to have him bury himself in your shoulder, while sucking his thumb! I also love to listen to him moan/groan while he's sucking his thumb falling asleep ... CHARMING! -Since he still is SOOOO small ... doesn't register on ANY charts ... I haven't weened him off of the bottle. Right now, I have no intentions to do so. The Doc says he need as many calories as he can get & his milk supply is a good source of CALORIES.

-He LOVES to be outside!

These last couple of days with WONDERFUL spring weather, he just stands at the back sliding door until I let him out ... much like a doggy would, althoug I'm NOT comparing my son to a dog ... ok maybe I am, but he's a CUTE one!!!

-He just loves to TODDLE after his siblings & is DELIGHTED when they notice him & interact wtih him, but if they don't he doesn't seem to mind!

We are so lucky to have KYE GUY in our family!

I just love him to bits ... just like my other 2!!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is SUCH a cuttie-patootie!

Charisse said...

I think little boys are definitely like little puppies. We compare Jared to one too!! Love these little boys!!