Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dinosaurs ...

Last Wednesday Emma had a field trip to the Dinosaur Museum in Ogden.


I think this is her last one & have I very mixed emotions about it!

On one hand I will miss the EXTRA special time we've gotten to spend together on her field trips! This being the LAST ONE means she is closer to starting Kindergarten ... I am NOT old enough for my first born to be in KINDERGARTEN!

but I WILL NOT miss taking care of other 3, 4, & 5 year olds that are ANNOYING, BRATTY, SASSY, & just plain RUDE!

I hope that I have raised Emma to KNOW how to treat an adult!!!!


ANYWAYS ...


Onto the FUN of the field trip ...


Brrr ... It was FREEZING!The BIG Dino that is about the EAT the Pre-School Class ALIVE!!!

{YES, Emma was TERRIFIED!}


This is the Utah Raptor & although it may look little & unfrightening,
It's the MEANEST Dino that EVER lived!!!
{that is one of the many things I learned on this field trip}




Once we got to go warm-up inside this cute little scientist came out from working & let us touch a REAL Dino bone that they just found in Southern Utah.
Emma was totally interested in it, while the other 2 BRATS I was over were running a-muck throught the museum ... ANNOYING!


After touring the museum inside & out the kids got to run through the 3 different playgrounds while I sat & watched/talked.
{Even the little BRATS complained about this because there were too many kids ... GET OVER IT ---BRATS!!!}
Then we had lunch in the Dino House.
After lunch it was off to a little learning time with Miss Maggie.
She was a cute little Grandma Lady who told us ALL about Dinos & then let the kids to a Dino Plate.
{Emma told Miss Maggie that she looked beautiful in her Blue shirt & red pants! Proud Mommy Moment .. She's soo into complemeting people, she does it ALL the time in any store we are in! I'm just glad she's POLITE!}
Emma was enthralled with coloring her Dino ...


She was very particular about coloring each side of the plate the exact SAME!
I think it's fun to watch my kids be creative & put things together.
It's so much fun to be with Emma!!!
She's a ball of energy, but I can also tell she will be a GREAT student!!!
Love you BUGS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I can't quite tell...did you think some little kids on the field trip were brats?

Unknown said...

That pic of Emma in front of the T-Rex is awesome. Poor thing! She's so sweet.