Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girls Day 101

To have a SUCCESSFUL Girl's Day you will need:

1. Fun Gals to HANG-OUT with ...CHECK!!!

2. A Yumm-o place to eat ---{don't ask me why??? this is sideways ... it won't load right!!! BUT it was a DIVINE little joint to enjoy!!!}

CHECK!!!

3. Desserts to DIE over ...{2 for me!!!}

CHECK!!!!

4. Some time for CRAFTING & CREATING ---{Thanks Michelle for the BEAUTIFUL craft momento!}CHECK!!!

5. & lots of time for SHOPPING & GIGGLING our guts out ...CHECK!!!

Once again, we'll deeme this GIRLS DAY a true SUCCESS!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I disagree...it's not quite a success without me. How could it be?

Alyssa N Matt Royer said...

It was a very fun girls day!! We have to do it again soon.

Michelle said...

I miss Mr. Froggie already!