Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break --- Part 2

I tried to do fun things with my kiddo's, but since the weather was not the best, we had to opt for things that were INDOORS. We headed to The Book of Mormon Children's Museum downtown one morning & had a JOLLY GOOD TIME!We got to fish off of Nephi's boat...

{We are actually reading about this in the scriptures, so it was fun for my kids to relate to it.}We got to play fun church games on the computers.

{this was Zachary's favorite spot to be!}We got to color on golden tablets.

{Kye's favorite spot!}& make delicious food for the Missionaries to eat ...We rode on the Missionary bikes ...& got to DANCE our hearts out!

{Emma did spend A LOT of time dancing & didn't want to take off the skirt, but suprisingly this wasn't her favorite spot.}{This next place was Emma's favorite spot ...}


Playing paperdolls & acting out "churchey" scenerios was a BIG hit!I loved this little museum & so did all my kids!

It was the perfect size cause no matter what my kids wanted to do I could keep on eye on them cause it wasn't a HUMUGOUS place!

We will definently have to go back soon!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I soooo want to go!

Charisse said...

It's funny how different kids are. Mine just breezed past the paper doll area. Definitely fun for all no matter what they did!!

The Jones Family said...

That place looks awesome!! If you go back let me know and maybe we can come with!