Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Twister ...

This is one game that I haven't played since
... ummmm ...
probably elementary school!
My family never owned this game, but I think my Grandma Wilkes did and that's where I played it???
We played this New Year's Eve after our farwell's to Ash, Luis, and Momma.
It was:
HILARIOUS
TIRING
BENDING
SUPERB
TWISTY
UNCOMFORTABLE
& a GOOD ENDING to the GAME NIGHT!!
Here's the BOYS first attempt at the game: This was the funniest moment of all night
I'm glad I captured Blake's face!
His wife said She had NEVER seen him LAUGH so hard!!
Here's a Mumble Jumble of us all:



Once we had played 2-3 ROUNDS we all realized that we had eaten TOO MUCH JUNK!
We were DONE for the night and tried to ENJOY
the LAME-SAUCE "events" that were on TV.
{ME --- I SLEPT like I said before}
But I definently had to post about this CRACK-UP event!
I think there will be more TWISTER TWISITING in 2011!!!!!
{I hope no one DETESTS me for posting these pictures ... hmmmmm}