Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simple ...

I want a "simple" life!
As of right now, I am the one who makes my life simple or not!
My kids are young, I control what activites/friends they are involved in and I want it that way.
Things are going to change in about 5-7 mo. when Emma starts Kindergarten ...
I gotta enjoy while this lasts!I love how both my kids sit on their feet while eating all meals ...
It's so simple, but charming to me!This little guy melts my heart every day!This is the guy that is the epitimy of SIMPLE!
He just is simple and loves/enjoys being simple ... I need to learn more from him!!
I just cut his hair all by myself ... it's a little ... WEIRD in some places, but I'm excited to keep practicing!
Life is wonderful with LEGOS ...
How simple is that?!?My kids LOVE building and forming towers, castles, and buildings!
I love watching their hand maticuously work to make their masterpieces!!I wanna BE with my kids!
I know that seems cliche since I'm a stay-at-home mom, but it's so easy to get caught up in chores, MY things, media, and other distractions.
I wanna BE with them and enjoy the simplicity of LIFE!I love that these 2 are BEST friends!

All 3 of these precious gems bring my life such joy!
I love just being in the snow with them and acting like a KID again!

This is my favorite!!
Kye has definently realized when his siblings are getting "TREAT" and he isn't!
He has now taken it into his own hands to make SURE he gets one of those when they are being handed out!
Isn't is so amazing how 1 treat brings so much JOY to a kid ... SIMPLE!
I wish I could enjoy just 1 treat ...
With all this said, I wanna share with you my New Year's Resolutions.
Yes, I made them earlier than just now!
I made them SIMPLE ... to go with my whole THEME for the year.
Here they are,
{don't expect great things, but know that I will accomplish them ...
just like I did last year!}
{(I made them simple last year too!)}
- Do laundry in 1 day!
{sort, wash, dry, fold, & put away ...
... this one is the biggest change for me! I am notorious for having baskets of "CLEAN" laundry hiding in my bedroom for days/weeks!! It's so ANNOYING for everyone, and something I am NOT going to do this year!}
- Not to use the computer for 2-3 days a week!!
{Not at all!!! I have been really wasteful with my time and the computer and realize that there are much better things to be doing instead of "surfing the web!"}
- Be WITH my kids!
{this one has been so much FUN!!!}
-Continue running and working out!
{I have done this for 1 year and it feels GREAT! I have a great motivator to keep running ... it's called I have signed up to run a MAJOR race that I thought was totally something I would NEVER ... NEVER ... EVER do!! I am excited!!!}
All these things are meant for me to be a better ME!!
and that's what New Year's Resolutions are all about ... RIGHT? ... RIGHT!!!
I am excited to achieve these and make them become my new SIMPLE normal routine!!

0 comments: