Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goodbye 2010!!

This year for New Year's we were able to celebrate at our house with some of my siblings and Momma-cita. It was fun to be able to PLAY some games:Chat around the table together:
Be a little SILLY ... of COURSE!
Pout, just a little!
And tell our kids GOODNIGHT!!!
We enjoyed having people over.
Saying goodbye to Ashley and Luis happened this night, which was saddening to us all, but it was fun to have them with us for the HOLIDAYS!!
Ringing in the New Year with my Baba was loads of FUN ... aka I slept and woke up right as the ball was dropping, I know, I am a BLAST!!!
Come on 2011, show me a GOOD TIME!

1 comments:

The Noble's said...

FUN, FUN!! Don't feel too bad about falling asleep on New Years Eve, because you didn't miss ANYTHING! I thought the people that performed STUNK! And we didn't even really get to see the ball drop! The whole thing stunk! So be glad that you had family and friends over to party with because that was the best part!