Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TANGLED

Mommy, Emma, and Zachary headed out on New Year's Day Night, while Daddy stayed home with Kye Guy, to see TANGLED.
A movie I have been DYING to see since it came out at Thanksgiving time.
The kids have both seen previews for it and laugh their heads off over the preview.
It was such a cute movie, and it's always to magical to see it in the
"movie-ater", as Emma calls it!
This was Zachary's first time seeing a movie in the theater ...
It was fun to see him fidget around in his chair trying to keep it down. It didn't work to well for him, so he ended up agreeing to sit on my lap.
{he always wants to do things himself, so it took him a WHILE before making the seat change.}
It was our FIRST 3-D movie!
It was a lot of fun to see it in 3-D, but Zachary refused to wear the glasses through almost ALL of the movie ... what a BLURRY first movie for him ... OH WELL!

side note:
2 young kids
+ one large tub of popcorn
+ one large drink of sprite
= one frustrating walk to the theater
... let alone opening the door with my hands full ...
UGH!

All-in-all it was such a fun outing with my kids!
We finished ALL the popcorn and most of the drink, so the $$$ we spent on the RIP-OFF concessions was deemed to be sucessful and my kids were totally mezmorized by the movie!
It's always funny to take kids to the theater ...
-they laugh LOUDLY
-they talk even LOUDER
-they are constantly asking me ??? about what's going to happen
-since it was 3-D Emma was reaching out trying to grab EVERYTHING
-they scream during the "scarier" parts ... YES, we had a full out scream where multiple people turned to make sure we were ok ... FUNNY!!!
I love it, although I don't think I will ever take them opening weekend cause I would get
WAAA---AY to many dirty looks from other people!
Until next MOVIE outing ...

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I only let Michaela get one treat from the overpriced concessions! They are such a rip! We love Tangled though!!!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I also love Tangled! That's so fun that you got to go with the wee ones:)