Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dance Party!!!

So a couple of Sundays ago, I kinda invited myself to the Medico's for dinner and was hoping I would be invited to play Dance Party 2 that they got for Christmas ... SCORE!! I was totally invited to play ... WAHOO!!!
Here we all are after our dancing renditions were over ...Here's us in ACTION ...



Oh, yeah ...
I didn't post my pictures!
Why???
Well, we won't embarass myself by how BAD I look in them!
I am sure it was the photographer and NOT the dancer ... hehehe!
It was such a BLAST!
Thanks for letting us GROOVE the night away!!!!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I am so glad you invited yourself!! We had a great time with you guys! (oh, and don't worry, once I get around to posting about this, I will make SURE to post all the fun pictures of YOU!!!)

Jill and Lonnie said...

I'm sure no mother with a two year old boy would judge you for letting him dress up. Becks does all the time and he still can't figure out why Kayla gets to paint her nails and he doesn't!