Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

The snow has COME!!! A day late, but definently worth the wait!!!!I love Christmas Time!
It truely is the best time of the year.
This year we had a WONDERFUL Christmas season!!!
I feel so blessed to have a Savior who LOVES me!
I feel so blessed to have a wonderful FAMILY who loves me!
I also feel so BLESSED for the wonderful blessings that I feel we have received LEFT and Right!
It seems like we have had many special angles who seem to know just what we need even though we haven't known it ourselves!
To those wonderful, inspired, magical ANGELS I want to say THANK YOU!!!
You have truely shown me the TRUE meaning of Christmas and my heart is filled with JOY!
I feel blessed to KNOW so much about the Plan my Heavenly Father has for me!
Thank YOU, THANK you, THANK YOU for all your thoughtfulness!!!!
{I will post more about our day later}

0 comments: