Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Taucono's

This year I decided that I wanted to get together with just the adults and go out to dinner sometime during the holidays. Since Ash and Luis decided to come for Christmas we waited until they got here to hold our Couples Dinner. It was really fun to be with everyone and not have to worry about children throwing fits, needing/wanting our attention, or getting lost amongst the busy streets of downtown. I hope we can get together every year for the same kind of thing!!
First we had Dinner at Taucono's ... It was fun filled & full of Laughter.
{Somehow I missed getting a "Couples" picture of Luis and Ashley, but I'll steal it from Someone else once they post!}
Dennis and Julie

Alan and I
Jason and Charisse
Mom and DadMegan and BlakeJennie and CoryDave and MichelleAshley and LuisMom's Birthday was the day before, sooooo of course we had the resturaunt SING to her ... heheheThen we RAN, (yes, thatnks to Daddy-o we really RAN to catch the train), and caught the Trax Train to Temple Square to see the lights together.Our picture of the us in front of the lights turned out BLURRY, so this will do!It was so much fun to spend the night laughing our heads off and also with my sweet family and their fun Significant others.
It's always so much fun to be with family around Christmas Time!

0 comments: