Monday, December 13, 2010

Why I Have Been MIA ...

So, this year I thought up a great idea for one of my kids Christmas Presents.
I wanted Alan to make my kids a Train Table!!! Great Idea ... YES, but with a husband who worked outta town for 6 weeks, and is busy every weekend ... not so great idea.
So, I decided that I would make a car/train playmat.
Great Idea ... YES!!
I took this piece of fabric:Painted some roads on it:

SEWED A LOT!!

And turned it into this MASTER PIECE!
I can't wait for to give it to my kids for Christmas!!
I hope they LOVE it and PLAY on it EVERY night,
or else I guess Al and I will just have to use it every night after our kids are in bed!!!
It will get used no matter what!!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

So you sewed all those buildings? What a creative sista! I know Luis will play with it if your kids don't.

Amber Madsen said...

Yes!! Every last building is my own creation!!!

Charisse said...

It looks great Amber!! They will love it!

The Jones Family said...

Dang you're good!!! It looks awesome, and I'm sure your kids will totally LOVE it!

Belinda said...

That is the cutest ever! Good job Amber!