Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dirty Dinner/Dash: Part 1

So this past weekend me and 4 of the gals in the neighborhood, along with my Hubby and 4 guys, ran in a DIRTY DASH race in Soldier Hollow. Yep, DIRTY DASH --- a 10K through MUDDY obstacles. It was so much FUN!!!!
The night before we planned a dinner, and much to my surprise it was a FOOD FIGHT!


It was a BLAST, but I wish I wasn't wearing such nice clothes.
We got home and immediately threw all the kids in the tub, to get cleaned up for the next day ...




And boy was it MUDDY!!!
It was so much FUN!!
I am totally looking forward to doing the 5K in May and maybe even the 10K next September!!!
You should plan to JOIN us!!!
PS. when I get the pics of the boys I will post their MUDDY MESS!!!

1 comments:

Charisse said...

You didn't tell me it was an OBSTACLE COURSE!!!!! FUN! I am SO there next spring!