Saturday, September 4, 2010

$2 Tuesdays ...

Evey Tuesday in August, Thanksgiving Point has $2 Tuesdays. I will admit ... I HATE Free Days at ANYTHING and have NEVER taken my kids to this event!!! There are SO many kids, TOO many to be able to enjoy life, and I just HATE how crowded things are. But this year I decided I needed partake of some fun FREE events for the MEMORIES. I remember when when I was a kid my Mom was AWESOME and took 7, YEP SEVEN, kids to SOOOO many free events all summer long and those are the memories I have of summer!!!!
So, without further ado ---
Thanksgiving Point Kids Garden:
First we started out at the Noah's Ark:
Emma was quite sad that I hadn't brought her swimming suit and didn't understand why we couoldn't go back home and get it ... Sorry kid!!!
But she was able to have fun without her swimsuit ...


Zachary could've cared less if he was in his swimming.
He loved the WATER!!!!
Kye, Afton, and Jared (Not Pictured) were such litttle Troopers!!
All 3 of them enjoyed the LONG day in their strollers and didn't seem to mind!!
They are such cute babies, and just being along for the ride.
They would take short naps, drink their bottles, and every once in awhile be thrown a "Nack" to keep the peace!!!!
My kids were TERRIFIED to go in the bear cave!! TERRIFIED!!!!
It was kind of funny for their mother, but eventually Aunt Charisse coaxed Emma into going in their and Zachary agreed to go with me. They didn't really want to get on the bear, but I MADE them!
Here's the Clan inside the LITTLE lighthouse!!
Can you say claustrophoebia?!!!!!?
Now, Zachary couldn've spent ALL day here!
He loved building, re-building, and building some more!
He was really good at it, and it was fun to see the BOY come out in my little Guy!!!


Emma Dancing and Singing down the rivers.
Out of the Kid's Garden and Welcome to the Flower Garden's
This was my favorite thing to watch!
I love little kids rolling down the hills.
It reminds me of being a child and I wish I didn't get so sick doing it now!

Zahcary was so funny to watch roll "DOWN" the hill.
He would roll sideways instead of DOWN ... HILARIOUS!!!!


Little Miss Emma:
She is getting TOO big for her own good!!!
I do love the way this turned out and I didn't even pose her!!!
We had a good little chat down at this spot ...

In front of the Carousel Garden.
It amazed me at how beautiful the Gardens were!
Here's PROOF that I was there too!!
In the Secret Garden.
My kids were TIRED, worn-out, but such TROOPERS!
I hope they know that I love them, and I love being their MOMMY!!!
Someday I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to take my CUTE picnic basket that my sweet Sister Charisse made me and go for a Romantic Picnic with my Hubby ...

0 comments: