Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pre-School

WHAT?!?!?!?
Where did my little BABY girl go???
It's amazing how FAST 4 years have gone, and it's definently BITTER sweet.
I am so glad she is progressing and learning, but I think to MYSELF ...
-Have I taught her well?
-Is she going to be polite?
-Will she be okay not KNOWING anyone??
(I did this on purpose, knowing that this is how life is, although the first day I wished she would've known someone.
She didn't care ... of COURSE!!!)
-Is she ready for this?
-Am I READY FOR THIS???
-Only one year left until Kindergarten ... Ahhhhhhh!!!!
I know this is just a small leap into school, and it's good for both of us!
She is SOOOO ready for this, not like me!
She has been asking to go to school since she was 2!!
I love her and I am so glad that she finally gets her wish, at least 2 days a week!
She started September 8th, and will go every Monday and Wednesday, in the afternoon.
She is so GROWN-UP!!!
All Ready to LEARN!
Here she is at the school room door ... I knew I couldn't make it all the way in and out without BAWLING like a baby, so for both of us I just let her walk in alone and greet her teacher with a big, "Hi, Miss Tammy!"


Here she is after school.
She learned School is COOL, and LOVED every minute of it!

After School Snack:
I made her this snack to share with me.
I wanted to sit and listen to ALL she had to say.
It was fun to spend some time with my little Girly-Girl!
It's AMAZING how time flies by when you are having so much FUN!!

4 comments:

Charisse said...

What a cute little after-school snack!! Emma is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

It makes me want to cry to see all these little babies going to school! They really are growing up, which is so fun, but also so sad:)

Jill and Lonnie said...

Yeah for Preschool!

Andrew and Heather said...

That is so cute, your little treats for after school! I also love your breakfast in the park idea maybe someday we will use it if it ever cools down enough to not die when we walk outside!