Thursday, October 7, 2010

"I'm gonna cast a SPELL on YOU!!!"

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our yearly tradition of going to see the Witches at Gardner Villiage.
It's always full of WITCH Cackling FUN,
and this year didn't disappoint!!!
Zachary is my EATER, EATER pumpkin PETER
(hehehe, don't know where that came from, but I like it!!!)
So this witch PERFECTLY decribes the PHASE of life he is in ...
Hopefully it's a PHASE ... RIGHT??!!
He can eat 3-5 hot dogs for dinner ... CRAZY ... YES!!!!
These 3 Troopers, were just along for the ride,
doing whatever the OLDER kidd-o's wanted to do,
and didn't complain one BIT!!
CUTIES!!!
Here is us with Esmerelda ... or however you spell her NAME!
She is the PRINCESS WITCH
If there is such a thing
The WHOLE GANG of us!
Emma loved this LIL witch.
She sat & talked with her,
sharing giggles and secerets ...
Oh my, she is GROWING!


I love this picture of my GOOFY kids!!!

Oh Gardner Villiage you make HALLOWEEN so much FUN!!!
I love being able to go have fun, but the FUN to be FREE and so enchanting!!!

Boil, Boil
Toil and Trouble ...
Better Be Good
or you'll be CAST into a ...

Bubble!!!
Cackle, Cackle ...
At least that's what I tell my KIDS
hehehe

Oh I just LOVE HaLlOwEeN!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I love Zach with his "phase witch." He looks so adorable! Too bad every picture I've seen of Kye recently is in his stroller. He probably never gets taken out, the poor boy.

Amber Madsen said...

nope NEVER!!!!

Jason and Audrey said...

love your new posts!!! anniversary sounds FUN!!!