Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To Grandmother's House we go ... Part 1

We had the chance to go to my Grandma's house a couple weekends ago. It was a FABULOUS time had by all!!! The day we were leaving, Alan found out that he was needed to work at least part of the next day, SOOOOOO since we were already planning on leaving I loaded up my kids, drove down & got my Mom & off we went. Dave, my oldest brother, agreed to stay & wait for Al the next day & bring Dad with him too. It was fun to be able to spend as much time up in Afton, Wyoming as POSSIBLE!!! All 3 of my kids LOVED exploring around the farm --- this was Kye's first time really being able to EXPLORE. Last fall when we went he was just a little tyke & pretty much just stayed inside.This playhouse is such a magical place for me!


When we were little my Grandpa, who has since passed away, built this for all the Grandkids to play in. I remember ENDLESS hours spend in this little house playing, cooking, fighting, & creating ... oh it was SOOOOO much fun!It was fun to watch my kids EXPLORE this house & do similar things that we used to do.That first day was pretty low-key ---


we visited with Great Grandmawent on "RIDES" around her houseGot out the toys to play with& colored our HEARTS out!Then it was time for bed!


I got to stay up late & visit with Mom, Grandma, & Aunt Carolyn which was a treat for me to hear them reminise & just have girl time with such FABULOUS, & inspiring women!!!!


We spent from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon there & it was such a nice time together!


I will document our other days ... SOON!

0 comments: