Monday, September 26, 2011

Bee STING ... #2

About a year ago we had a little incident with a bee sting but it involved Zachary & his little middle finger. It was such a sad day for me & him!!! :(

Now a year later we have another bee/wasp incident on our hands involving my daughter & her eye ...Yep, right on her eyelid she got stung ... reminiscent of when I was in first grade & got STUNG right on my eye!!! It happened yesterday as she was playing outside. I was nervous putting her to bed last night because I knew what happened to my eye that LONG time ago ---
Yep, The same thing happened to her, but at least she could still see out of her eye!
{mine was swollen SHUT!}
She didn't seem to mind too much & when she came outta school it did look better. :(
Poor Girlie!
I hope this bee stinging doesn't happen YEARLY for us!
It's so miserable to watch your kids go through things like this!


PLEASE BEES/WASPS STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS!!!!!

1 comments:

Charisse said...

Poor little Emma :(