Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 YEARS & LOTOJA

7 YEARS!!!!

Wowsie, in many ways I cannot believe that it's been that long!

We have been through A LOT together, but I really wouldn't trade ANY of it!

I love my Alfie & I'm so thankful that 7 Years ago we were sealed together for ETERNITY!

I love you, Bexy!

Now onto how we spent our ROMANTIC anniversary weekend ...


oh wait, it wasn't romantic at all!!!

We spent it with 4 other people, in the car, driving from here to Jackson Hole, Wyoming ALL DAY LONG!

:)

It was fun!

I was kinda a brat cause I was TIRED!

Yep, he STILL loves me!!!! :)

Looking back it was a really fun weekend together!

Here's how it went:

Blake decided to have Dave cut his hair ... not sure THAT was a good idea!Here's the 2-man relay team that competed in LOTOJA:

{my brother-in-law Blake & of course Alfie}

Here's the LOVE-BIRDS celebrating at o' dark-thirty in the morning!& let's GOOOOOOO!!!

{7:05am was TAKE-off}We ALL got a little looney spending that much time in the car!{we don't REALLY clame this one!} Here's the LOVE-BIRDS waiting in Afton, Wyoming for the next EXCHANGE!We got to see Alfie ride this leg ... well at least PART of it!Then it was the LAST leg of the race ... Blake did this one.They FINISHED before the cut-off!!!
{About 7:35pm}

Then we stopped off at this LOVELY place in Jackson Hole before heading back to Afton to sleep ...


BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

It took WAA-AAAY too long to get seated, order, get our WATERS, get our 2 SIMPLE pizzas {that ended up being doughey}, & get our ticket to go ... LAME-O & very disappointing!

{at least we got it all 1/2 off!!!}

The next morning we got up without the alarm of KIDS, enjoyed a nice walk with my siblings, enjoyed talking to Grandma & Carolyn, packed up, & drove home.It WAS fun to spend the WHOLE weekend with my ONE TRUE LOVE!

He puts up with a lot from me & I'm so thankful EVERYDAY to have him!!

It was fun to watch him do something he's never done before!

It's always fun to be with family!

Thanks to my WONDERFUL sister & her family for watching our KIDD-O's for the weekend!

Here's to MANY, MANY, MANY more YEARS together!!!

Love you, HONEY!!!!

1 comments:

Jason and Audrey said...

so cute. so fun! you guys are so cute together.
thanks for the fun night on Wed! I've gotta get me some polka dots!!!!!