Monday, March 1, 2010

Hugs and Kisses . . .




Since having Kye it hasn't been easy for me to pack-up 3 kids and go ANYWHERE! We haven't been to Grandma's very often and my kids have ALL missed that!! It does make it EXTRA special when we do go and we ALL have a WONDERFUL time!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for being such wonderful Grandparents for my kids!! They LOVE everything about you!!! I know that my kids are in good hands when they are with you and I NEVER have to worry or wonder if they miss me because you will make it ALL better!!!


I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!


The picture is taken with Grandma and the cute Valentine's Day presents my kids recieved! They love the coloring books and ask to color every day!! The "tickle" book for Kye is so SWEET, I LOVE it so I know Kye will!!

Proof of all the coloring that has been going on! My kids LOVE to Color at the counter, even if MOST of the crayons end up on the floor. It is TOTALLY worth it for the hours of entertainment it provides! I can usually have them color and I can make ALL of dinner --- WORTH ALL THE MESS!!!

0 comments: