Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Allergic ... WHAT!???!

So one day my sweet, little boy woke up and looked like THIS:And THIS:
All OVER the place!
I thought it was STRANGE since he had been on amoxicillan for more than a week for an ear infections, but the Dr. assured me that it is perfectly NORMAL for it to take THAT LONG before they have a reaction. Weird, I know, but my son is officially allergic to AMOXICILLAN, or anything CILLIAN, for the rest of his life ... just like Me!

It's all better now ... THANKFULLY

4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I am allergic to -Cillians as well. I didn't have my first reaction until senior year of High School.

The Noble's said...

Oh how sad! Thankfully he's alright. Poor kid.

Charisse said...

"just like his me"?

Poor Zachy! That looks awful!!!

Cyndie said...

Poor guy. No fun. Especially if it itches.