Monday, March 8, 2010

Blessing Day

We blessed Kye yesterday, March 7th, 2010.
It was a lovely day and everything turned out WONDERFUL!!Here's my little STUD!
3mo. old

Kye is such a sweet, sweet little boy!
Since it was HIS day I want to write a little about him:
-his patience is impecable!
-his smiles are PRICELESS
-he has a very low-key personality
-he is my first baby to NOT have colic
-he loves being talked to
-he is a durable little baby
(he has 2 older sibling which have led to some pretty sad accidents! :( )
-he is the BEST sleeper I have had!
(yes, he practically sleeps through the night, every night!)
-he is already on a descent schedule
-he loves to be held and since he is little I CAN hold him A LOT!
-he is okay with just chillin' in a chair while I take care of the other 2
-I have FALLEN in LOVE with this little boy, over and over again!!
Some Nicknames he has:
-Kaiser
-Kaiser Roll
-Kaiser Permanente
-Kye Kye
-Peanut
Here he is with his 4 other cousins on my side.
Jared, Cami, Josh, Afton, and Kye
(left to right)
These babies came within 3 months of each other
We call them The Fab Five


Here's the Madsen Family
Wow, we are parents of 3 PRECIOUS children!
We are SO BLESSED!!
Here we are as PROUD parents of our Little Kye!

Although being a mother of 3 has not come easy to me it has been the greatest blessing to me! I look over the last year and KNOW that I wouldn't have made it through the trials we have faced as a family without my precious little ones. I know my Heavenly Father knows and loves me. I know he has blessed me with children, so they can HELP me! I know that through my children have come the greatest blessing in my life! I know that someday things will be all resolved and we will look back at these moments and realize that life was the best! I know that we have been so blessed this past year and I couldn't have done it without such an amazing husband! He is the best supporter I have and honors his preisthood, so we as a family, can be blessed! I know that through out trials we learn so much and are strengthened, so I am happy to say I am THANKFUL for MY trials even if they are hard and NOTHING I would've EVER imagined. I am grateful to be able to learn and grow from them and wouldn't want it any other way!!!

Thank you to EVERYONE who made this day absolutely AMAZING and PERFECT!!!
THANK YOU, THANKS YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness. Found your blog from facebook and you have the cutest little family! :-)

Andrew and Heather said...

What a great day! Kye is adorable! We did papa murphys the other night and ordered way to much we always think we need at least 2 pizzas for the two of us - such pigs we can't even finish one so I don't know why we get so much! Also you are in luck Ella and I are coming on the 24th of this month til april 7th so we will have to get together!

The Jones Family said...

You do have ADORABLE children! Kye is such a cute litle thing, and I am excited to see him, and hopefully it will be soon!!

Jill said...

Congratulations! Sorry we couldn't make it, Jess is out of town and it's my month for sharing time.

NO, I did not make the pettiskirt, (I wish I could sew!) I bought it at a kiosk in the mall. If you can make it though, do it because it was $40. It was a desperate, day of the party purchase. Oh well, some reactions are priceless!

Jess is turning 30 on April ninth and I'm having a surprise party for him. I don't know the details but I do know we want you guys there so mark your calendar if you're free!

Lindsey said...

I love the fab five picture:) Kye is a doll. You look FABULOUS, Amber!

Charisse said...

We had so much fun at Kye's blessing! Your picture of the fab five is great! Can you send it to me? All of mine are at a weird angle because that's where I was standing!!