Monday, March 1, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Date ---

For Christmas my WONDERFUL Daddy got our whole family tickets for a Jazz game. It didn't work out for EVERYONE to go at the same time, but we all get to go to a game. Well, since I have YOUNG boys who wouldn't really enjoy the game I decided that it would be a PERFECT event for Alan to take her princess to. And boy was I right ... Emma LOVED it! She keeps asking when she gets to go to another game and she believes that Zachary would LOVE it! She loved spending time with just Daddy (and Cousins).
As you can tell she was EXCITED to go ... we didn't tell her she was going until we were eating dinner. She HURRY and ate, got ready, LET me do her hair, and was absolutly PERFECT, so she could go!
We don't tell her things until it's TIME to GO because she will ask every 2 seconds, "...is it time to go ..."
GO JAZZ!!!

1 comments:

Cyndie said...

Kinsey asks when we are going every two seconds also. She actually asks me when we are going all the time even when we aren't going anywhere. She must be bored.