Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Swimmy Bugs

*** Scroll down, there are TONS of posts. I had to play CATCH-UP!
For FHE we went SWIMMING!! It was such a blast and my kids enjoyed it ... for the most part. Emma did get upset at me for taking away a hair twisty because she found it on the ground and insisted it go in her hair, but other than that the night was a HIT!!The Girlies enjoying the swimming time.

Daddy and Kye, enjoying Kye's first swimming experience.

Zachary was a water expert and couldn't get enough of it.
He was VERY unstable inthe water, but didn't want help and didn't care when he would go under.


Emma loved to jump OVER the waves and "Dance" like Ariel.

Me and Sweet little Kye.
He is such an easy going kid, I LOVE IT!
He just goes with the flow of whatever is going on and doesn't complain.
Heading off to DEEPER water

Mr. Swim
Just Keep Swimmin', Just Keep Swimmin'!
We will DEFINENTLY be doing that FHE activity again, both Zach and Emma cried when we had to go!!

7 comments:

The Noble's said...

That looks like so much fun!

The Jones Family said...

I think when we get together we should take the kids swimming, Aniston always asks to go and there are a lot of fun places that are indoor too!

Becca said...

Where are you swimming at ? Your family is way cute!

Charisse said...

Kye is a stinkin' CHUNKER in those pics!!! What a bunch of cuties!

Gourley said...

Oh this looks like so much fun!! Where did you guys go? I'm so excited for the warm weather to come so we can hang out!!

Jason and Audrey said...

Can you believe I have not checked your blog since november 9th?!@ Yeah, me neither. Don't feel like the only neglected one....I'm going down my list and Alan and Amber are near the top! I won't even get to the D's today! Love love love reading about you! You have such a great outlook. I'm soooo glad you married into our family. I love you, my cute sister in law!

Amber Madsen said...

We went to the Layton Surf and Swim. It was loads of fun and we have been there MANY times since, so when you feel like swimmin' call me up ... I have mastered taking 3 kids to the pool BY MYSELF!