Thursday, February 25, 2010

I LOVE this girl!!!




Have I said this before?
Well, I LoVe her!
She keeps life LIVELY and entertaining!
It's amazing to have such a girly girl right by my side!
It's amazing how she is JUST like me --- I love it!
Some of my favorite things about her stage of life right now are:

-She LOVES, LOVES to dress-up!!
She has been in dress-ups everyday since Dec. 25th and she got some for Christmas! Usually she changes about 10 times a day into some new DRESS-UP!

-EVERYTHING is Princess oriented!
The way she talks, walks, and imagines!
Several times she has woken up from naps or from the night and told me she just had a WONDERFUL dream about some prince charming ...

-She pretends Zachary is her Prince Charming
They Dance and Prance together!

-She LOVES Taylor Swift and refers to her music as "Her Songs"
I love that she "knows" almost every word to every song and if she doesn't "know" it she makes up something!
Her favorite song of Taylor Swift is "Sprinkles better let me go" aka "Picture to Burn"




-She LOVES to hold Kye!
She likes to hold him and then tells me, "he's starting to get fussiness"

-I love that she LOVES primary!
I worried about the transition from nursery to primary for a LONG time.
But when it happened she just went with the flow and LOVES it!
She gave the prayer in Primary the other week ALL BY HERSELF and it was the SWEETEST prayer I have EVER heard her give! She was so excited to do it all by herself and it brought me to tears to see my little girl so grown-up!
It stills bring me to tears just thinking about it!! ;)

-I love that she wants everything she wears "to DANCE"
That is the most important thing in her world!
She twirls around in a circle and if her dress, or skirt doesn't twirl enough she REFUSES to wear it!
Although it's annoying because some things just don't "dance" it's still such a cute personality trait!!

-I LOVE that she always poses with a tilt to her and such a SWEET smile!

- I love that she switches the towels in her bathroom so matching colors are TOGETHER instead of off set.

I am so blessed to have her as MY DAUGHTER!!

I LOVE YOU, EMMA!!!

2 comments:

The Noble's said...

How darling! Aren't little girls the best! Boys do fun things too but its easier for us moms to see the sweetness of our little girls. They are darling! I think its so cute that she won't wear anything that doesn't "dance"! I hope you guys take lots of pictures of her when she does all of these things!

Too cute!

Charisse said...

How sweet! We love Emma too!!