Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My 29th Birthday

I LOVE my birthday… Doesn’t EVERYBODY??!!?  This year for my birthday my Baba was outta town… BOO-hoo! {this wasn’t the first year he’s been gone, but I still bawled!}  Anyways….My Madre came up on my birthday & celebrated with me.  My kids had the day off of school because of Fall Break… best birthday present was being able to SLEEP-IN with Taggart in the morning!!  My Mom came up & visited with me & then watched Taggart so I could take my kids to the Family Fun Center & play a game of Laser Tag & then go get slurpees.  I wanted to do something FUN for their day-off & Grandma rescued us so we didn’t have to take Taggart & risk him getting sick.  It was a fun day spent with my kids.  I’m so glad to have them around to make the days without a Baba worthwhile & still loads of fun!!!IMG_1103 IMG_1065 IMG_1070 IMG_1073 IMG_1081 IMG_1087 IMG_1097

My sweetheart arrived home that night just in time to help put kids to bed.  {Another great birthday present}  We enjoyed each others company that night & I enjoyed the help DURING the night since he had been gone ALL week!  It was a simple birthday, but I was so grateful to be able to have my 4 around me to show me love.  I also had many friends & family call, stop by, or text me which I thoroughly enjoyed too!  Here’s to being one year older & wiser too…. Happy Birthday TO ME!!!

0 comments: