Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This is Halloween… 2013

We finally carved our pumpkins this last Monday in October.  After picking our pumpkins my kids asked ALMOST daily if we were carving them that night.  They were excited!  But as usual there was 1 who absolutely detested cleaning OUT there pumpkin…I was surprised by who it was… Can you guess who it might be?IMG_1420 IMG_1422 IMG_1437 IMG_1439 Daddy is always so good to capture & cut-out JUST what they request.  Our kids all LOVED their pumpkins, THANKS DADDY!

IMG_1450 IMG_1463 IMG_1479 IMG_1486 IMG_1499 IMG_1503 IMG_1504

I absolutely LOVED the seeds I made this year…. Thanks to a friend on good ol’ FB who posted the fabulous link!!IMG_1518

I was not ready for Halloween this year, but luckily my kids didn’t have hopes to be anything too extravagant.  Emma’s china doll creation was made up of a dress Daddy got her from Seattle over a year ago.  Taggart’s Frankenstein costume was pulled together from a fabulous outfit I got & a hat I bought.  Kye came up with the pumpkin idea from who knows where, but with my & my Mom’s creative juices over a phone conversation I LOVED it & so did he!  Zachary was my hardest… he wanted to be a Zombie.  Luckily he had in his mind exactly how he wanted to look.  He was more than happy & so was I!!!  We had Papa Murhpy’s Jack-O-Latern pizza & off they went trick-or-treating.  They had a fun night with Daddy…. Emma going out 3 different times & the boys going out twice.

IMG_1554 IMG_1567 IMG_1568 IMG_1570 IMG_1598 IMG_1610 IMG_1622 IMG_1632

I love Halloween & this year was no different although I had slightly less energy & was still dazed over from the lack of sleep.  I doubt my kids even noticed & I’m so happy with the way things turned out.  Happy Be-lated Halloween Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I can't believe how skinny you already look!

Amber Madsen said...

Oh Sister you are so sweet!!